Saturday, August 30, 2008
haha, seems ages since i blogged.
dky, but i think maybe i too lazy.
still, i decided to blog cause its very late
and blogging at night is cool.
cool night!
ok, teacher's day is ok lah.
the concert quite fun.
the performance all very nice
but concluded that the mcees aint really as good as before
got slight burn, less than 1cm, haha
still i suddenly want to put some cream on my finger
end up, yh go put so much =.=
then we went gavin house.
haha, i think i got something with kids.
his brother keeps calling me to play ps with him
when i want to go to the artic
then he call me dont go, lol.
i think i want to have alotalotalot children in future
so i must marry someone willing to give birth alot of times, haha
must do my part as singaporean :D
and it's holidays!
alot of time to study, haha.
i think if you make yourself think that studying is fun
then you will be willing to spend the whole just to study
something i havnt tried to do.
dky, i think too much distraction at home, haha.
at least now my brother is 'grounded' by his teacher.
cannot watch tv for 4 months haha.
think he will buai da han.
i think this is my last day of 'celebrations' for the end of half-prelims.
cause im really slacking these days,
like how im usually studying like now, haha.
alot of crap today.
just like everyday else.
" some people sees it as growing closer towards their end by every second when time passes by...some people sees it as growing older from their start, how much they grown and learn by the every second and cherish every minute that passes by..."
Soba ni Iru Kara
On this path that continues on forever
many things happen, don't they?
today, you, who always act strong
sounds as if you're about to cry over the phone
what kind of dream
have we chased to get here
there are times when even I
don't understand why so, baby
when you're in tears
I'll be nearby
even on nights we're apart
I'll be nearby
in the sky I saw one day
is it still there
that dream we saw, remember it
are the continuing rain that falls
washing the sky?
I know that
you'll never give up, baby
when you're in tears
I'll be nearby
even on nights we're apart
I'll be nearby
I'll be nearby