<body>
Thursday, November 02, 2006

I miss you. Not hving sumone by my side.. Sumone hu i cn tok to...wheneva im down or happy or just spent my time wif... Its hard to blieve ur gone... after all tt we have gone thru..all tt we hv done..and the sacrificiesi wud be willing to make for you... Then everyting had to cum to this.. But now its over.. U wun cum back again...like u did in the past... Theres no turning back... i tot it wudnt happen thrice.. But it did... Perhaps its was why i was reluctant to promise you mylove..coz i knew of the difficult path i wud choose to walk... We are both fools.. I noe ur still dere.. But u hv chosen to let go... To pick up..first u must learn to let go.. Its useless now.. We cnt be together again after everyting... I guess i wun see u again... I dun noe wad took me so long..but im clear now.. Maebe abit reluctant or regretful perhaps... But certainly for the best... Its late for regrets..but only regards.. I am so moving on.....

Maebe im just lonely...
Walking tis path alone...
With only my pitiful shadow...
Abd hearing my deepen heart beat...
Its dark in here...
Lost were my sense of direaction...
I dun noe where tis path wud lead to...
But how i wish sumone wud find me and pick me up...
Sumone to be by my side again...
Sumone hu i cn wury abt..
to thik of..
to miss..
to fill the holes in my heart..
to light my path bright again..
to lead me thruy tis path..
And to walk wif me to the very end...
How i wish it were you...



YYY
ThePast-
10:38:00 PM